• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Escape to Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
About a year later, I was playing so much DotA that my parents didn't know what to do with me. Eventually, they began fighting, which resulted in their divorce; I stayed with my mother, along with my 4 year old little sister. Soon enough, I was left with the choice to either gank scorp or help a mother in need, with very little income and not enough time to care for a young child.

The stress gave her all sorts of sickness, until one day, she couldn't take it anymore. She came to my room one night and told me something that I didn't hear because I was too busy denying towr. But it sounded important. The next morning, she'd left a note taped to my monitor- I sleep on my computer chair -which said that she was sorry. At first I didn't understand, until I saw her lying on the kitchen floor, with my little sister crying her eyes out, poking at her limp body and hoping for a miracle. My mother had killed herself.

Ever since then, I haven't had a home. I carry my sister in my backpack all day while I roam the streets in search for food. My only possession is my laptop. I walk around and leech wireless connections off unsuspecting suburban households, so I can join azeroth and pwn some noobs. My father still hasn't tried to contact me.

And to say all of this was because of Warcraft III. :<

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU, You fooled me for some secs there.
Well mostly because I didn't bother the earlier posts o_o

----

We'll never let you escape! >:D

Scratch that. Firelord213, we will permit you to leave if you can destroy the life of this one.

D:

Level 19
Meh. Discovered WC. Got bored of Singeplayer. Started B.Net. Got some virtual friends.
Realized that my 'friends' in real life were just some dudes who ignored me.
Decidated myself to Roleplay.

Yeah, call me a nerd, call me a sucker.
/shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.