• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Escape / Maze] The escape of draenei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Hello everyone, At first I wish you could put several prefixes, because my map is that one team has to escape (Draenei) while the other has to prevent them from escaping (Demons).

Information:

-There are in total 23 Heros (11 Draenei - 12 Demons / 7 Strength - 7 Agility - 9 Inteligence).
-There are 5 gamemodes (plus 1 extra).
-There are traps that can trigger.
-There are 7 optional missions.
-Consult the help in the mission menu.

The credits of the models used are in the game.

Pls give me your opinion and tell me about bugs.

Updated link:

Capture 1.png
Capture 2.png
Capture 3.png
Capture 5.png
Capture 6.jpg

Last edited:
Level 13
I''ve tested your map. First of all, i want to say the concept is nice. The terrain is also looking good.
I do think i've found a bug when playing as draenei. I noticed when mission 2 started, the laborers were building towers and the waves started from the new point. This didn't happen when mission 3 started. I was only playing with my hero (no supporting units). Is it supposed to work this way?
Another point of feedback is the hero selection. I couldn't see what their skills were when selecting one. Maybe you should make their skills visible somehow, so the player knows what he is picking.
Keep up the good work!

Level 24
I''ve tested your map. First of all, i want to say the concept is nice. The terrain is also looking good.
I do think i've found a bug when playing as draenei. I noticed when mission 2 started, the laborers were building towers and the waves started from the new point. This didn't happen when mission 3 started. I was only playing with my hero (no supporting units). Is it supposed to work this way?
Another point of feedback is the hero selection. I couldn't see what their skills were when selecting one. Maybe you should make their skills visible somehow, so the player knows what he is picking.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you for the answer, for a long time I'm working in the next version.
I noticed when mission 2 started, the laborers were building towers and the waves started from the new point. This didn't happen when mission 3 started.
Yes, it's supposed to be like that, and at that point only heroes do something, but I'm going to change it.

Level 24
To start positive: the addition of an initial item is nice (is in new in this version or did I miss it the first time ?).

The bad news is, is that the map still crashes when reloading it, and I don't know what to do about it.
Is new yes, the second, it crashed me too but it was in a random moment not in a loading and other telled me that it crashes when he tried to load the map (or it was you?), tell me, can you open this? Salvar 7

Level 13
Is new yes, the second, it crashed me too but it was in a random moment not in a loading and other telled me that it crashes when he tried to load the map (or it was you?), tell me, can you open this? Salvar 7

I did indeed reply that your map crashes while (re)loading.

I can open the attached file and play it. This one stille crashes, while (re)loading by the way.
Is there a purpose for the blue hero's in the map? Because one of them gets instantly killed by a swarm of ghouls while selecting a hero.

Level 24
I did indeed reply that your map crashes while (re)loading.

I can open the attached file and play it. This one stille crashes, while (re)loading by the way.
Is there a purpose for the blue hero's in the map? Because one of them gets instantly killed by a swarm of ghouls while selecting a hero.
Well I don't know how to solve the crashes (what exactly do you mean with "reloading"?)
And the other is just fot test, that map is not an oficial version.

Level 13
Well I don't know how to solve the crashes (what exactly do you mean with "reloading"?)
And the other is just fot test, that map is not an oficial version.

What I mean with reloading is that I play your map and save it halfway. Then I decide to load the map again (without closing Warcraft). After the loading screen completes loading, the game crashes.
It is not a big deal while playing your map, but it could cause problems, because you can't stop while playing.

Level 24
What I mean with reloading is that I play your map and save it halfway. Then I decide to load the map again (without closing Warcraft). After the loading screen completes loading, the game crashes.
It is not a big deal while playing your map, but it could cause problems, because you can't stop while playing.
I never notice that because my map is just to play a match not to play a long ride to need save, specially because the map is multiplayer and vs, anyway I will ask for help to what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.