• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Druid of the Best, time to finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Druid of the Beast, time to finish!

everyone say hi to a good friend. hes been exactly like this for about a year, and its time to finish him! (anyone recognize pixelator's skin? pixelator is me, but i forgot my pass and im not getting an email when i request one)
THE DRUID OF THE BEAST!!!!!!!!! *applause*
cornie6.jpg

well, i need ideas so any would be welcome

Last edited:
Level 3
yep, i'll work on it as much as i can. BTW, AWESOME MURLOC, may i ask to use him as a hero for my entry in the zephyr contest?

Level 18
Still working on this skin...

Well i think i told ya last time that you need to make it a lil' more clear, add some fine details ect... ill be waiting to see what you do with the rest before i can say more... also re-shade the nose, its too harsh.

and falconknight if i remember correctly your old skins were worse than this. :)

Level 3
i remember when you said that. i also rememeber that i told you to make that eye-tutorial when you helped me make this things eyes.

Level 12
Right now it looks like you just reversed the colors, if you want it to look glowy you need to have more of a focal point for the glow, and have glow colors reflecting off of stuff around that point. Doing this is easy if you use the color picker then adjust that color to be tinted more to the glow color achieving your glow affect.

Level 18
Camel hump, obviously you do not understand the eye.
it is a solid black eye, hence the white shine you see. granted the white shine is not sharp enough and is too large.

he just needs to sharpen everything up and define the textures.
which he has already been told

Status
Not open for further replies.