• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Defenders of Stonehenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a campaign.The Name of the campaign is:"The Defenders of Stonehenge.I'm working on a campaign website too.But i have no Icons,no spells,No Models and no more.
I need some Models:
A snake Warrior:
Description:Snake hands,Snake arms,kobra Head,Silver Armour,two Scimitars and Hero Glow.
A Dragon Hunter:
Descryption:Red Wings,Red Hands,Red Arms,The Blade from the Blademaster,Red Dragon Head,Hero Glow and red Dragon tail.
If you make an Model for me say it.And wrote me the Link.Someone can make the Icons for this Models.

Level 4
Here's a tip that might help you get your models, increase DETAIL!!! I mean GOD!!! SNAKE HEAD, SNAKE HANDS??? Please like include a picture or something not everyone can read your mind from teh internet and automatically know what it'll look like

Level 13
is this good?
Cave_Viper-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.