• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Three Cool Models, mostly geomerge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Can you make me a wolf with, the chinese dragon nose hair thing, and with dragons wings, but all its anims has 2 be faerie dragon ones. cept the channel thing.(and give it a camera in the front of its head, oh yeah and:) give it the eye glow thing of a Shadow Hunter. give it a cool skin, with bright silver colors, but not as if it was a silver dragon.

And then i want a footy, with a lion head on one of its hands, and a cool sword one its other hand, then i want its head 2 be a Iron Giant thing, or those Iron Statues head, and the cape of a Priest(when i say cape i mean the thing on his back, wasn't sure if i spelled it right) and i want 2 skin this 1 myself

And a skeleton that's thinner and has a pandaren hat, very low on its head, and with Blademaster anims, no shield and a ninja sword, not a katana.

Ike

Ike

Level 4
What would you suggest they geomerge the models WITH? There are no Chinese Dragons or lions in Warcraft 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.