• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Deep Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
here are some pics of my new terrain
made these for a contest on clan FoL.

Attachments

• dungeon.jpg
    dungeon.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 205
  • dungeon1.jpg
    dungeon1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 207
  • dungeon2.jpg
    dungeon2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 211
  • dungeon3.jpg
    dungeon3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 203
Level 9
Dude i actually like that terrain, that rop bridge is nice, don't listen to these people. It's a giant magma fantasy chamber!

Level 34
The waterfalls look awful. It's rather plain, you could have used more doodads. It's got a good atmosphere and it looks like a WIP. Keep working on it.

Level 10
dont let other ppl tell you what to do..
as u can see the first posts mostly said it just sucked.. without comment. just ask why they think it doesnt look good and ask what they think you could do to improve yourself. And use the suggestions you get u find usefull.

and why the hell delete your map.. i got maps lingering around on my computer which are like 4 years old..

Level 8
I kinda like it. You've got some nice atmosphere going, however the waterfalls and the fire looks out of place. I don't agree with the doodad placing, it does not look random at all to me, however you need something eye catching. A castle mayhaps?

Level 4
good news dear hivers
ive found the dusty remains of the map in my bin
ill be working on it to make it 1337 but that may take a while
since i am playing another game now
maybe 2-3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.