• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dark Realm GOLD - ashenvale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
In the Beggining The dark realm was an old trilogy of 50 maps never hosted just for me n my friends it was a trilogy of thousands of custom units in a custom meelee map it was amazeing how much we played it it originaly had 5 races humans night elfs animals orc and undead but the animals will be deleted in the gold About The New Map:and after loseing those maps me n rp_lover_1 began makeing the gold edition it will have a 100% custom tech tree with 4 races night elves humans undead orc it will have around 300ish custom units all units will be upgradeable same as buildings and also have the feel of an rpg with dungeons but done in non respawned creeps like orig wc3 style and have nearly no custom models or jassed or trigered spells its truly gonna be an inspiration The Story: the story gos after the campaigns of the original wc3 not frozen throne there was a map for each place anyways the story was something like this:a year after the great death of the great pitlord and after all had been forgoten of him he had opened up a grand portal to a race called the animals a revision of the terrors of the world of riped up dead animals and other animal shaped things to show the world what they had done (after the 20th map:after the long 1000 year war the undeads great Citadel had charged up enough death to send the animals back shooting a gigantic blast shooting all of azeroth into seperate worlds the core of the world came out as its own world being cooled by space and collapsing into a gigantic destructive orb destroyign the animals main portal and going into there realm after that day nowon seen the animals ever again.......( the story was never finished intirely due to never beign able to finish the 51st and the last few other maps but then me n rp split up so we wer never able to make a gold edition until NOW!)

. Features
-around 10 creep filled dungeons and buildings to explore with your forces!
-a gigantic scaled amount of upgrades
(EX a town guard can be upgraded to an Swordsman Or A Commander And so forth)
-A strong amount of terrains And Art
-Units can die of old age depending on race (unless you treat them plentifully)
-Much Much Much Much Much Much MORE!!!!!!!
5.Other Stuff
the maps demo will be comeing out in a few weeks were just polishing some aspects
(NOTE)
we are in big need of a Custom Loading screen (pm me) weve got alot were doing and could use extra hands also! (full credit given of course) also we will be makeing even more gold editioned maps! barrens and such:infl_thumbs_up:
so now you know what this maps basics are about (hopefully) any questions then reply to this post then!!! keep yer eyes glewed on this topic for the next up comeing weeks for a special Special sneak peek video!!! like this orc dude!:razz: we hope youll like the demo when it comes out n the achual map should be a few weeks after the demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we hope thats not to long ill add extra info later on! n screenshots!

(NOTE) kootos to the dude that made pizza! if he didint invent it we couldnt of made this great trilogy begin again! WE LOVE YOU PIZZA DUDE! Weve CUT the new age span systems just sempt a bit ocward but hey the games still awsome
also we will be releaseing screenies very soon

Last edited:
Level 34
Few things. I can't read your post because of the large font, then small, then large. It hurts. Structure the post better please.

Your sig is also really annoying. Don't want to sound bitchy, but I like to read in ease.

As for the map, sounds nice, although isn't 300 a bit much? Also if you are done some of it can we see some screens?

Level 25
How did you not recieve negative reputation points for spamming smilies in your sig yet? I'm nice enough to pass it by, but I recommend you change it.

And Gilles is right, the post is hard to read. Fix it or expect people to just complain about your thread.
~Craka_J

Level 6
im a very unsocial person lol been here 2 years only 18 posts now 19 WOOT and the maps demo will only be around 50 units for one race (yuo ucan only play humans in demo T_T also we are gonna pull the Life San Systems Due to valuies being touchy and noobs going to say ROFL O MAYO WHY MY HERO DIE?! so ya pulling that out and weve run into a bit of a bug we had to export everything and re import and now we have to redo the names everything so im thinking maybey 2 weeks for the demo to even be playable and World Edit Unlimited isnt working anymore so we had to cut the laying feild in half T_T if anywon could direct me to a editor that can let me make unlimited trees? it would help alot oh n it is a trilogy not a saga cus every 3 maps a new story would erupt ill be workign every night now after work so it might be around a week for the demo to be looking fine still me n rp have alot of work to do now cus of the stupid bug

Status
Not open for further replies.