• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Well, you know how its harder with all those tiny pieces and houses! Its not a LEGO for you, this is WARRRRRCRAFFFTTTTT!!! *Kicks trolman into botomless map*
Hmmm... well industrial zone seem to be ready too. Also I think to make a jail on the lonely widow's island. Just for fun. But it will be the deadliest jail ever!

Level 18
Well its not really studying,its just reading everything once and then throwing the book under the bed.Plus i olnly studdy when i have to-for tests and when im gonna get questioned by teh teachers.

Btw dont you studdy when you have tests?:eek:?

Level 18
Hmm i was thinking of becoming a crime boss but nowadays they die alot,esp with all the crime wars between the difrent organisations and the small part of the uncorrupted police.So yeah guess i should go N read now.

Level 16
If I'm going to to do Glug's Journey first, I must copy-paste the data from another Laptop, which is, although being "only" 13 Inch, is as heavy and as complicated as fuck.

Level 27
Actually possibly it might take less time than I tough becauce turned out I need now only the internatonal airshipport/portal and the commercial aread near to industrial one. and some mouses and other decorations around to spice it up... Oh, it turned out that there still will be lost of green areas in the city... but maybe its better becauce you won't build lots of houses on that hill and my castle won't change even a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.