• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Daily Peon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well first I will make a small 10 page comic called Rise of the Triumvirate, describing what happened between the two comixes(cretion of T., attackso n trolmania, lots of new guys, creation of TlenoTech, war with the Lich King)

Level 23
Ill make it, sheesh!

Well if I will ever want to release my comic to "the masses" I need to explain how in the end of the first comic I am a paladin with a gang and in the next one I am a leader of a very powerful force that even has its own planet.

Level 18
I just wanted to piss you off before I kill you.

WTF yeah how did that happen anyways?First it was just the 2 of you and then you got some cool flying town.

And dont forget 'bouth us casue I can assure you we havent forgot about you.

Level 18
Hmm maybe i should take a look at it too.
*Looks at the script,father Max comes and looks at it too,after reading it he wispers something into Trolmans ear*
Oh yeah you should remove that part about the dead hookers and father Max,thats a secret I cover up so i can have the support of the church.

Level 27
Okay, enough Na'vi talk or I'm gonna call communists. Again.
Oh, but are you still gonna make allousions to movie and other stuff, like smoke monster and Kael in a prison?
Hey, I can be like a journarlist and ask you few questions to make a daily peon article!
Mr. Alagremm, your last movie(comics) was fantastic! There are rumors that you're gonna make a sequel about the wonderfull world of Dailypeonia. Is that someway related to you planing to win a Machinima Oscar becauce other Oscars were taken by Cameron?

Level 23
A: Why yes, journalist I have never seen before! *wink* I am making a new comic. In it we will see a group of humans whos space ship has fallen on a plane called Pandora. There they will soon find out about a smoke monster and a group of blue natives known as the Others, but they call themseäves Na'vi. They will go through many thins, even teleporting the planet in time! Also, the planet is not only called Pandora it is also called... the Planet!

Level 27
J: So the rumors are true? You are gonna do everything acording a book you wrote? So survivors are gonna find a buker that will explode and will turn one of survivors name Lock into Other one and will become their leader by helping their current one, called B'n Lynus who'll travel back in time to stop Hitler?!
Oh, and is that a true that you are also gonna make a hisotrical movie about the death of Evilzard, one of hippie leaders?

Level 18
T:I said that 1.50 bronze coins for a kilogram which is alot of cockies at a fair prise.And if they get too sad i can aways build some statues fountains and gardens for them to be happy.Next question please.

Level 18
T:Well.....YES ITS TURE!But im working on it.Ive pased footman school,kida failed Knight school but i was perfect for Dark Knight School so i became one.And you must rule a country with an iron fist.Peasants whant more money for food?Send the army to kill them all and burn that village!Plus knowage never did anyone good.What happened to Aditodabla bla bla that archmage guy who was in charge of Dalaran?He died thats what.What happened to Jaina?She was left both by arthas,kael,me and a ton of other guys,howcome shes still single eh?Thats becase too much knowage is never good.

Level 27
J.: Jerk... ...Okay! So, what are your current promisses to your people? Are you gonna reform the feudal system to get -5 corruption bonus? Or maybe you are gonna build more income buildings to ensure that you'll be able to spend more money... for whatever you do? Or maybe you are gonna try to achieve a bonus for an army?!

Level 18
T:Hey lets not make it personal....anyways back to your question....um peon.Maybe I'll do a slight change in the feudal system but it isnt going away soon.Currently my goal is to rebuild the once great nation of Lordaeron.Altough there are no more undead and blight this country is filled with neutral hostile creeps who cary items,books,potions and resources with them.Apperently these creatures dont want to nagociate so i have orderd that the people of the Trolman Empire are allowed to kill creeps but olnly if they give the goods to the empire were they were stolen from.That way i fight crime and get money for the empire,but still alot of villages need to be rebuild and the whole country is a mess right now and we need all the help we can get,so peons with good hearths out there,please call 555-evilempire and donate today.

Status
Not open for further replies.