• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The D3W Clan is dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
And it is not my fault...
I never see anyone from the clan online except RedMarine, CloudWolf, Me & ZeconD. And becouse of that i get this message ingame:
Your clan is in danger of expiring due to inactivity by its members.
So if you want the clan to stay, you should try to be more active on battle.net or the clan will be disbanded, and i might not make a new one if that happens.

Level 17
Yah, thats my point.
People requested this, and wanted it.
But when we actually makes one, i never see a single person online and im thinking of just leave it as it is. If the fans want a clan, they should atleast be on b.net..
I guess this will be the end of the clan.

Level 1
I have played the map, its an excellent map, and im expecting for an update, just want to report a bug, if you grab the life glyph, which gives 1 life (1 wood) and your backpack is full, you actually gain a life but the glyph appears on the floor again, so you can grab as many times as you want, and gain as many lifes as you want

Status
Not open for further replies.