• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Clearing of Mars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please dont mod this map.
Contents

The Clearing of Mars (Map)

Reviews
11:45, 18th May 2008 Firelord213: The map never ends and the only thing you do in this map is walk around and kill..

M

11:45, 18th May 2008
Firelord213:
The map never ends and the only thing you do in this map is walk around and kill..

Level 6
Nice map, but a lot of things in it give a feeling that it's just another "unfinished map".

-So many writing errors that it's not even fun to read those text messages.
-It's boring because you just have to keep moving forward. Maybe you should add some skills...

Level 5
This is my first posted map i am making more including an ORPG.
This was just a map to see what i could accomplish. The ending is just sopposed to be a "finale battle" between you and these aliens.
NOTICE this is only part 1 i will make part 2(team of marines and some abilities) and hopefully a part 3.