• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Citadel RPG (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This is a RPG currently being developed by me.You play as Vyras, a human. One of the key story items is the Citadel,a massive tower that is in a city.You can see it in the Hub World in cinematic form only, but it is a part of the Citadel map. Other areas are dungeons, such as the Earth Generator, the Ocean Generator, and the Highlands Generator. They power the Citadel, which powers the city it is in and the suburb that the player starts in. In a massive attack, the three generators get knocked out and the player has to reactivate the three generators. Then the bad guys launch another attack and destroy the Citadel! That is all for part one of this RPG. If anyone wants to help me and get credit on it, just PM me for permission.Then I'll send you the map if your in. (I'm gonna need your E-mail address, just to let you know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.