• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Black Citadel Attack Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi
I want to create a building that has an attack and also produces units. The problem i have is that when i give an structure an attack it automatically receives the "attack" and "stop" abilities. The Black Citadel has an attack but does not have these abilities. I've looked through the units stats many times and can't seem to find the answer. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Level 8
The reason why is because the Citadel has its Combat - Attack 1 - Show UI stat set to false, which disables the Attack and Stop abilities from the command card. You can do the same to the secondary attack and both at the same time but if one attack's UI is set to true, Attack and Stop will appear in the command card for that attack.

On a slightly unrelated matter, it turns out buildings won't use their second attack if they have both attacks enabled. I might be overlooking something but the second will never occur, even if the targets allowed are set to Ground for Attack 1 and Air for Attack 2. From my experience anyway.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.