• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Burning Feud: Q vs. O BETA 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is among one of my projects never released. I finally decided to release a BETA version of it. The Bruning Feud: Q vs. O, was originaly created by XXgodzxofxnicky, map untitled Quebec vs. Ontario.

I found that map interesting and decided to fix a few bugs and revamped the entire concept of it.

Map Description
===================================================================
The goal of the game is to kill the other team. So the game follows the gender of RISK...which means that every player has one town center which he's gotta protect. You have a few units to either expand your colony or other units to defend it. There is a wall of wood seperating both province of (Quebec and Ontario). To appropriate the ennemy's town, you have to attack the town center and, once it's dead, it will be yours. The game ends when one of the teams takes over the entire colonies.

TBF: Q vs. O BETA 1.2 Changelog
[Features]
-Revamped terrain
-New town names and start positions
-New units (Musketeers, Loyalists and Royal Guards/Gardes Royals)
-Better Quest Log
-70% bilangual (french/english)

[Balancing]
-Ontarian Tanks do same damage than the Quebeckers Tanks
-Added Quebeckers Musketeers to compete against Ontarian Snipers
-Same incomes for both teams

[Upcomming Features]
-Hero system for each towns
-New special units for each teams
-New skins
-Finishing touch to the terrain (doodads)
-Make this map entirely bilangual (at 100%)
-Minimap image
-Loading screen image (maybe, not sure yet)
-Better map protection

This map is a BETA, the project is still underdeveloppement! If you got any advices or suggestions just let me know. If you are interested in joining my mapmaking team, you are more than welcome!

The screen shots will become shortly...

Keywords:
Burning Feud, Québec, Ontario, Strategy, Miscellanous, Other, SeleKinz
Contents

The Burning Feud: Q vs. O BETA 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
18:00, 9th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected