1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Blood Elves Return v1.2 beta

Submitted by Whisperwind Archer
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This campaign tells the history of the retaking of Quel'Thalas by Prince Kael'Thas and his Blood Elves. As they alone can't defeat the undead, Kael has started a grand crusade to enlist the Great Aspects help.

Another update, to v1.2, sorry it took so long. Has 2 more maps, and some other improvements. Also, something extremely important that I forgot and that I apologize for: credits.

Credits:

Models: Blizzard, General Frank, Elenai, Armel, Ket, Republicola, Rightfield, Nasrudin, SinisterX

Icons: Blizzard, Werewulf, General Frank, SinisterX

Maps: Blizzard, Whisperwind Archer

Triggers: Whisperwind Archer

Storyline: Whisperwind Archer

If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.

Still missing some AI on the 1st map, sorry about that.

Keywords:
Kael, Blood Elves, Aspect
Contents

The Blood Elves Return v1.2 beta (Campaign)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man I am just impressed with your campaign ! Man story is perfect. This first cinematic is good, good story and idea, first mission id cool, you also made nice Blood Elf race there, and second mission in dungeon is awesome ! Haha you...
  1. MasterHaosis: Man I am just impressed with your campaign ! Man story is perfect. This first cinematic is good, good story and idea, first mission id cool, you also made nice Blood Elf race there, and second mission in dungeon is awesome ! Haha you added new things like firelord heero and tinker in barens. Man my rate is Outstanding 10 !
    [APPROVED]

2. Killrogg Deadeye

Killrogg Deadeye

Resources:
    Resources:
    Terrain and dialogues are very bad. The aspects allying with a Naga sorcererer and a mad prince servant of Kil'Jaeden???? WTF?

3. Whisperwind Archer

Whisperwind Archer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, this is only a beta version, so many improvements are still being made. Just don't forget, Kael, in this time, still hadn't allied with Kil'Jaeden. Perhaps you are right about Vashj, but as Alexstrasza is cares for all life, she probably cares for naga also. But thx for the comment, I'll have a change on some stuff.

4. Costin_Razvan

Costin_Razvan

Resources:
    Resources:
    well it could use some improvment , but would you be interested in making a team?

5. Numeror

Numeror

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well you can't call it a campaign it's way too short.

6. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey look make team with someone and make better terrain, continue the storyline adn make a campaign with 10-20 maps in it...its way too short...and i think u shuld at LEAST make a cinematic with illidan killing arthas cuz we all know thats not what happened so u make it happen..:D good start anyway...

7. Whisperwind Archer

Whisperwind Archer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, as I said before, this is a beta version, I'm still developing the storyline and such. I didn't understand what u meant by making illidan kill arthas (unless you are speaking about that thing of illidan saying that he killed him, but that's just a reference to his insanity, he thinks he killed him, when in truth he was defeated). I'm still improving the maps and have 2 friends that are aiding me. Just don't forget, it's a beta version, so it's normal it has few maps.

8. knight26

knight26

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol..ok then but since illidan said ''i alredy defeated arthas" i thought it was arthas end...but sine u made diferent storyline ok then good luck i hope ill play it soo :p

9. dafreakyma

dafreakyma

Resources:
    Resources:
    this is sooo fun xD and guys -_- its still a campaign its just in development

10. The Red Wizard

The Red Wizard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    this suck.. this is not the story

http://www.wowwiki.com/Silvermoon_City

11. Whisperwind Archer

Whisperwind Archer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It was not intended to follow the story... I just invented it, though it's going very slowly (other occupations), and if you think it "sucks" at least say why, so that I can improve it in some way

12. Puncho

Puncho

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think you should make the terrain a bit more detailed cuz it's rather bland. and maybe you could add the Scarlet Crusade in somehow? maybe as an ally?

13. Lucifer-Mortus

Lucifer-Mortus

Resources:
    Resources:
    stupid retards u only know is to insult and tell that sucks/is wrong etc....i respect every campaign maker cause u need to have a hell of patient and is hard....before u put an idiot coment think that wold u do 50% of the creator did??

14. demon.spider

demon.spider

Resources:
    Resources:
    .....the campaign 'the last druid' was also short but that was good too, and i agree with Lucifer-Mortus making a single map along is hell annoying let alone a campaign. Keep working on it Whisperwind Archer, i cant wait 'till its finished!

15. Nitrious

Nitrious

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with Lucifer-Mortus too. Everyne who thinks this campaign is bad, go ahead, make a better one

16. Vechel

Vechel

Resources:
    Resources:
    The one who pointed at WoWwiki: "Have you ever looked at the changes made in the lore so WoW can be accessable to 'the greater crowd'?"
    It's fakking hilarious!

Cool campaign =D ! Me likes *cute Hamtaro face*.

17. uvazquez

uvazquez

Resources:
    Resources:
    Good one, liked it all. Think some more custom models could be nice... good models for creeps and Alexstrasza. 5/5!

18. LightxKira

LightxKira

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmmm it was a good campaign but it kinda annoyed me how it stoppped. are you continueing it or just leaving it at that?

19. nickex

nickex

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is not any bad comment it's just a suggestion could you please put in some music in the first map