• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Blood Elves Return VR.1.50

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
UPLOADED BY BLOOD_ELVEN_LORD

Blood Elves Return
Created by BLOOD_ELVEN_LORD

Map Info:

This map is the 1.5th version. In this game it is only
for three players, you can choose Blood Elves, Kandra's Force or Burning Legion.

Features:

I just add and turn the name sylvanas windrunner into Ghost

• KANDRA
  • Lady Liadrin's Powers
  • The Ghost's name

Kandra's New Power that i called Ice Strike, Liadrin's powers that is fan of knives and
Sylvanas Windrunner's name into Ghost.
Some else stuff about map:

Powes Of Kandra.

Change Log:

Change Log

Added:
  • King Kandra was added and his force.

Credits:[#FF0000/color][1/size]

Special Thanks:
    • Sephiroth_VII
    • Frankster
    • Unclefester

Models:
    • Sephiroth_VII
    • Frankster
    • Uncle fester
    • takakenji
    Icons:
    • Frankster
    • 67Chrome
    Tutorials/Systems:
    • -Kobas-
    • Ap0calypse
    • Arowanna92
    • Vengeancekaek
    • Septimus

Author's notes

Please do not edit my map if i am NOT GIVING YOU YOU PERMISSION unless in my Group.

• [Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
    Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
    Allesandra Katryne, Lor'Themar Theron, Kael'Thas Sunstrider, King Kandra Frostcaster , Lady Liadrin, Aewynne Maysong, Tyrande, Furion, Sylvanas, Varim
Contents

The Blood Elves Return VR.1.50 (Map)

Reviews
12:50, 30th Mar 2014 Orcnet: see eubz's review
Make your description better by using this: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/

Type: Melee
I think this is not a melee map.

EDIT:

Short Review

This cannot be considered an altered melee or a melee map. You have so may units placed in the map. Some buildings are already at their highest level. Each player are too close to each other considering that you didn't have ally properties set. The terrain is flat and needs improvement. There are so many things to consider before uploading a map here. You better start developing your map here to get some pointers from other users. At this point, this map is rejectable

Last edited: