• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Betrayal Orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The Betrayal Orpg

I am working on this Orpg since April 18, and I need a team =], We need all kinds of ppl for triggering, terraining, beta testing, storyline writing, etc... If ur interested please reply =]

Storyline

A time in a peaceful village has been passing when they build enough to call it a town. The Pavilion, it was a peaceful town with hard working peons and prisoners. Until, the Chaos began. King Arthas, the leader of the Pavilion gathered a bunch of troops to kill a bunch of bandits that have been sneaking into the town and stealing stuff from the villagers. But while the Pavilion was a quit and warless town, there were dragons sleeping in caves. Now that there was a huge battle between the bandits and the Pavilionists, the dragons have woken up. They destroyed half of the town and prevented the death of the bandits. The Pavilionists have repeared the half of the town but, the bandits continue to steal and murder. And the dragons can't be put back to sleep, so its up to you to try to get rid of the dragons, but I have to warn you... They are extremely strong and new ones always appears. There must be a dragon nest somewhere out of the town.
Systems

Pet System: You may tame or buy a pet such as a dog, cat, horse, lizard, etc. And u get to level and save it.
Mount System (Still in progress): A system that lets a character ride a mount such as horse, llama, etc.
Cash System: A system that uses different kind of cash, in order: Copper, Silver, Gold, Pretty much like WoW.
Anti-Town Attack System: When you attack a town unit, the whole town becomes your enemy. You have to pay 50 Silver to get allience back with the town.
Summoning System: When you summon a pet it has a limit of 30 levels, and you could summon the same pet with its last stats and level in a different game.
Save/Load System (In Progress till release): Lets you save your character and your summoned pet and load to the next game.
Age System(In progress) When you start you're a child, when you level up to 18 you become an adult, 50 male.
Map Progress

Terrain

IIIIIIIIII - 20%
Triggers

IIIIIIIIII - 30%
Units

IIIIIIIIII - 50%
Items

IIIIIIIIII - 20%
Spells

IIIIIIIIII - 0%
Pics soon coming up.

Attachments

• chars.JPG
    chars.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Orcish Town.JPG
    Orcish Town.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 178
  • scrnshot.JPG
    scrnshot.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 131
  • house.JPG
    house.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Level 7
Maybe you could add some screenshots?
Ohh yeah and please dont copy wow :)
Dont do things like ENERGY system for ROGUES and RAGE system for WARRIORS

Level 12
I am very interested. Im self working on an RPG (solo) but its pretty hard since im not pro to both triggereing, terraining, modeling, skinning, texturing. I would like to be in your team.

You can write on "My Profile" or
PM me or
Reply here.

Im almost on every day.

About the cash system. If its just an idea and you havent made it yet i can help you.

Last edited:
Level 6
Yeah I'm a good triggerer (horrible spelling and whatnot) but if you need some help don't hesitate to ask. I'm making my own RPG which is close to being released actually...by the end of this or next week it should be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.