• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The best tilset for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I would like to ask which tilset do you think would be best for modern warfare map. I mean tanks, soldiers, bases (!) and all that stuff. And if to import what then?

All that takes place on a island with moderate (central europe like) climate.

Also im looking for a nice modern soldier model without weapon (but good for attatching weapons)

Level 4
But to use it i have to base my map on northrend tilset? Because i cant add nortrend rock to lets say lordaeron summer :(

Level 4
What is that :S. There is no such thing in hive tools. Can't find place to dl it

Ps:
help meeeeee :cry:

Ps2:
Why ppl make this new skins for replacement for terrain that cant be build on? that sucks!

Ps3:
Is there a way to use a chosen variation of terrain skin? Because if i would want to make a clear hall using lets say this:Obital skin
I would have to clicl every single square few times :eek:

Last edited:
Level 4
Uh, i guess i can make it on icecrown using the orbital (and changing all other terrains to another which is almost possible and acceptable ) but the are 2 other problems:
1- variations- look my previous post
2- cant build on that stupid rune bricks :(

Level 4
Hmmm if i take building and change the stat building- false and i change nothing else it can work as normal building with only difference that it can be targetable by most spells?

Also can i use only 1 variation of tile? then another and so because clicking and clicking every single square to get what i want is annoying :/

Also, for importing cliffs... When i import simple tile i see for example "rune bricks" and i know what it changes in WE, but for cliffs... What the hell is Cliff0 ?? How do I know which cliff is it? also i cant modify cliffs in WE i can add tiles but no cliffs arghh

Well looks like after few reloads cliff started to work i dunno why uh but it works. And bout using 1 variation im just copying and pasting now, new variations i need so so far everything i wanted works.

Ps: can't give rep to u Pharaoh "spread some reputation before giving it again to Pharaoh" whatever that means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.