• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Risk Modern Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi i was moving to other city so i had no time to make maps but now im back and i want to show you Final Version of Risk Modern Warfare
Us we all know Risk isnt so popular and i think i will never Understand why...

Well to the Game Its a Risk Based Game and i think best one. Why i think so?

Here is some thinks about this Game that makes me Think that its Best.

Lets take Risk Devolution I think its most popular and well know Risk. But lets admit it its Unbalanced coz when the late games comes the shit starts all do the same and same is they Build toons of 1g untis and mave healers (I Know this coz i was Chief of Best Europe Risk Clans and im playing risk Games for 3 years) its true coz why i shoud build knight for 5 g if 5 1g units will pwn it so hard and 2 knights with 10 soldiers its Omg... you will waste your money and you will lose
In Risk Modern Warfare Each Unit has use Sniper, Heavy Soldier, Morine, Medic, Flamer each of them has use. And here is no mass Fights coz Each Unit Works for the gold you pay for him. Not many Risk games can be called Balanced
Same with My Heavy Armored Units Bmps and Tanks.

About the Terrain

Well all know Devolution Terrain is best Terrain for Risk Ever Made.. but it had some Unbalanced Places and i wanted add some citys at the left Coner so I did it.
Risk Modern Warfare Use Improved Devo Terrain.

Commander System

Well when the Game Starts you need to Chose Commader. The is 4 of Them Each One has Own Boosts for Units and 2 special things that can effect on the battlefield Like summon the F22 Raptors or Super Strike
Like Ion Cannon,Acid,Nuclear.. Its pretty Funny)) But you can use it for mana. ( Mana Regen is Slow becoz of my Balance)

Removed Bounty and Mana Per Kill
I Think removing all this is Right Choise for Balanced Map you have to Play Hardcore and use Diffferent Tactics .... not Pressing the Same Button like Buy 1g unit.. ( Devo Risk) but Use different Mix your Units
the RighT Mix will help you to win.

Best Looking Risk...

Well Its Custom Interface and Models are Looking Great Thx to Illidan(Evil)X
Unit Icons were Made By me and i Like them) Just Load it i think you will agree with me

Well i can only Say that if you are Risk Fan and you like Use Different Strategys Risk Modern Warfare is your Choise.

THx to Priwin For Making Triggers.

The Final Version Will be On hive Today. Have a Nice Game.

P.S I need Terrain Maker and A person that Can Help with Triggers. For Future Risk Projects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.