• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

a new Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im working an a new risk and i need a few idea the map terrain is all done and the base for all the units have been laid and ive all rdy made a few races

so far what i would like suggesions for are

units
new races
a name for the risk (i was thinking myth. Risk)
and any other general suggestions

What i have so far race wize

goblins+trolls(lotr style)
mirror warriors (humens that are real hard to kill)
lava lords
fire demons
shadow demons
elfs
night elfs
pirates
orcs
chaos orcs
humans
undead
and im out of ideas
edit:spiders

And also im not sure who but i think one of the orcs (maybe) can make dragons

ships are in the game and artillery has a new attack system that alows them to miss (the projectile can still hit stuff though)

Last edited:
Level 27
Ty for ur wonderfull ideas and support for this project

Dude we already have hundreds of risks and THEY ARENT POPULAR plz think of something original .. risks just aint popular and dont have much gameplay on them .. only players without skill could play risk since you dont require any skill to play a risk only ya need to know how the game works .. thats it.. face the truth lol ..

Level 4
Well in the sence that u take over an area and you get money per turn by doing so ya, and i only know of a few risk correct me if im wrong here :
lotr risk
risk
wow risk
erup. risk

unlike all of the other risk this one is from scratch and not copyed off a diffrent one and its not based on any thing but wut i think up not some movie or book, vidio game or real life

and also i made this post to search for ideas not see if its an good idea becuase this is way diffrent from any other risk out, the closest to it is lotr risk but mine isnt based off a book or anythin

Last edited:
Level 27
Well in the sence that u take over an area and you get money per turn by doing so ya, and i only know of a few risk correct me if im wrong here :
lotr risk
risk
wow risk
erup. risk

unlike all of the other risk this one is from scratch and not copyed off a diffrent one and its not based on any thing but wut i think up not some movie or book, vidio game or real life

and also i made this post to search for ideas not see if its an good idea becuase this is way diffrent from any other risk out, the closest to it is lotr risk but mine isnt based off a book or anythin

Risk is a simple game .. you could add heroes .. or make a total new gameplay thingy .. but i dont like risks in warcraft ..

Status
Not open for further replies.