• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Battle of Night!

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
-Dota Gameplay
-over 40 items
and more more.....

have fun!
Contents

The Battle of Night! (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man seriously that looks like copy of DOtA, i personally dislike dota or maps based on it, but this map is fine and enough to get approved. But you must tell me one hting before I approve this : Are you author of this map or it is...

M

MasterHaosis: Hey man seriously that looks like copy of DOtA, i personally dislike dota or maps based on it, but this map is fine and enough to get approved. But you must tell me one hting before I approve this : Are you author of this map or it is dota copy ? I must know what to put here in review or map is your or it is edited but you give fair credit. So tell me what is real answer. If it is copied please add credit. or just tell me that map is yours. But if someone prove different....

Level 5
That's probably the stupidest thing you could have said right there. "Dota Gameplay." It sounds like you copied DotA, instead of making it original.

the game still looks fun though, so I'll try it out :p