• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Battle for the Undercity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm looking for some units for a Battle for the Undercity map. I've got most of them already, but I still need a few more. I don't need perfect matches or anything. Just linking me to a unit that I can use to represent one of these guys is enough. This is what The Battle for the Undercity is about if you haven't heard of it before.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Battle_for_the_Undercity

Anyway, on to the units!

1. Apothecary unit(s)

98643.jpg

97977.jpg

178421.jpg

There are three types of apothecary npcs in the battle. I have a unit for the Blight Doctor (3rd one), but I'd like one more to act as the basic melee unit. I can't find a Forsaken unit (with a gas mask) or gas mask attachment anywhere (I think there is one on Hive, but it only works for a few units or something). I was wondering if anyone knew of any. This is the unit/attachment I need the most I think.

2. Plagued Felbeast

97988.jpg

This is probably the least necessary unit of them all. I admit I haven't looked around much for anything like it yet. If you guys know of something I can use to represent this thing, let me know.

3. Legion Invader (wrathguard)

98646.jpg

I couldn't find a wrathguard unit. Alternatively, I can just use a felguard.

4. Legion Dreadwhisperer

98647.jpg

I know there is a hero unit version of this, but there isn't a unit one. I can just use one of the succubi to represent it though.

5. Finally, I need something like this flesh giant.

98650.jpg

Couldn't find anything like it anywhere, but I might have missed something.

Thank you!

Also, if anyone knows of any websites that would have the data on these npcs tell me. I want to know what abilities they had without having to watch every video on youtube to try to read the combat logs. Since the battle was removed from WoW, wowhead doesn't have any information on the enemies except screenshots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.