• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Avatar Aang Models ( Nickelodeon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all, i need some models of the legend of avatar aang.

please i just need:

*Aang
*Soka
*Katara
*Zuko
*The Uncle Iroh
*Toph
*Azula

and if you can *Lord of Fire: Ozai

please i wish you can make that's models :)

i really want it :D

thx :)

Level 14
Heh, I love how you said " I Just Need...". Thats quite a massive request for one post and no rep. Plus no screen shots that this map has even been started or what this map is about. So, more like .001%... Anyway, I hope you figure out a way to get some of these models.

~Asomath

Level 10
OK bit of constructive crit. here ^^

1. Go and use the request template
2. Post SS of the map
3. Bump once every 48 hours if you thnk the request is going to be answered.

Do NOT ask for models for a map that is not AT LEAST 70% done. Warcraft has plenty of stand-in models to use until then.

Hope this helps
MadCD:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
models

the map is ready... only need the models:grin:

ill post some SS let me go my house and ill do it.:thumbs_up:

well i think nobody wanna help.

Thx for answers.

Level 2
here's the SS of the map :grin: .. btw those heroes are not the original ones.. im looking for the avatar models to replace them :cool:

good1.jpg

good2.jpg

good3.jpg

good4.jpg

good5.jpg

good7.jpg

Level 12
You know you only have 0.01% chance to someone do this request for you? Your chance to win in lotto is bigger.

Go and read the rules

no you have 0% chance to get some one make the models... because no matter how great your map is nobody will do the models i experienced it myself.. wait till some japanese maker make the models.. and work on the terrain..

Last edited:
Level 2
lol

i did't put creeps 'cuz i used triggers to make it, the map's is ready...

well if nobody gonna help ill go other site for ask help

Level 13
Well. I don't agree with the 0% so I'll give some advice.

Try offering to donate to the site or offering to pay the modelers, it really does increase your chances.

Level 14
Yes, ok, donating to the site is one thing, but paying off modeleres, thats another. Its a bit extreme dontcha think. If he has his map done, perhaps he should have a fair chance of getting at least one model done. However, when I read Istari's signature, it cracks me up too much to argue a point... Lol. Anyway, goodluck.

~Asomath

Level 14
Me too, waiting for the movies to come out. However, I think I should stop posting now, since this is a request thread, not an avatar discussion thread. Dont wanna be marked with spam now do I? XD As always, ¡Buena suerte en su proyecto (Good Luck on your project! "I think")

~Asomath

Level 2
if i really knew how to do it, i wasn't be here asking for help :xxd:

but if someone teach me i can make it myself

Level 3
Well you could always go to the tutorials section (a-duh:wink:) then go to 3-D modeling. And i'd suggest that you should become more familiar with THW, cuz since you joined this month, it looks like you joined just for your models.

Level 3
I dont know why no one will help you avatar is one of the coolest shows exept Dragon ball z and naruto if i could model i would definutly help you bud im sorry.

Level 3
I feel sorry for you.
Barely anyone on the Hive likes anime, and Avatar is just an American anime (not a fan personally). Anyway ya your best bet is waiting for an Asian modeler who is more into anime to make them. Thats the unfortunate truth.

Level 13
A lot of people seem to think "Very few anime models = anime hatred"

That's not true. No one wants to make anime models because they'd be stolen, under appreciated, people would nag and bug non stop for either progress or make requests. Plus the retarded requests we get around here doesn't exactly help.

Plus, anime models are hard as all hell to make. You have to transfer the anime look to WC3 and make it look good. Which is very difficult to do.

Level 3
A lot of people seem to think "Very few anime models = anime hatred"

That's not true. No one wants to make anime models because they'd be stolen, under appreciated, people would nag and bug non stop for either progress or make requests. Plus the retarded requests we get around here doesn't exactly help.

Plus, anime models are hard as all hell to make. You have to transfer the anime look to WC3 and make it look good. Which is very difficult to do.

You have a point, but there is a number of anime hating groups on Hiveworkshop as well as people that seem to always read anime post commenting about how much they hate anime (why they even clicked on the post I don't know).
Truth be told there isn't the most anime lovers on this site. Besides, most hardcore anime lovers don't even like Avatar, theres no violence, lame unimaginative villains, and horrible one liner jokes.
But that's what I merely see on the surface, I have no right to judge a series I don't closely follow.

Level 2
Paying the modlers go like :
1-pay them anthor model for there model.
2-pay them a skin for there models .
This is how to pay them . (at least thats what i think ).

Level 10
The reasons most modellers won't touch anime is simple
1. Difficult and time consuming
~It took me 3 weeks to make an anime character once, and it still didn't look right
2. NOOOOOOOOOOOB ATTCK!!
~If anyone thought you were going to make them an anime model your inbox would instantly be in-undated with 1000's of requests for anime models

Level 5
i have the Avatar Aang, Soka and Katara i got them from a friend. Last year i maked a thread if somebody wanted to trade for them but no answear.
but i see that they are pretty rare so i will not give them but i can say one thing its hope for you to find them. Good Luck:thumbs_up:

Level 2
:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:ummm man but what models do you need?

so i really want that's model's... well if i can give you the models that you want we trade models? we have a deal? :p

Level 5
i said they was pretty rare and i think we can make a deal. If you give me all bleach model then i will think about it but if you search you can find the models.
So you know they have good animation and good texture but not perfect.
I can give you some tip for triggers spells to Aang, Soka, Katara and Zuko.
Can i test your map?

Level 2
later :) but do you know another pag where i can find models? :)

my english isn't perfect xD so understand me :D

i speak spanish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.