• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
My latest project is an Avatar Arena(based off of the show Avatar : The Last Airbender). I currently have most terraining done, as well as creeps down on the map and about 85% of the triggers done. One thing that would greatly contribute to my map would be models of the characters from that show. I actually have quite a large request coming in at 12 but the first 5 are the most important to me.

Aang
av_aang01.jpg

Katara
300px-Avatar_-_The_Last_Airbender_119-120_The_Siege_Of_The_North_-_Katara.jpg

Sokka
sokka02.jpg

Toph
toph02.jpg

Zuko
zuko03.jpg

OTHER CHARACTERS

Uncle Iroh
iroh03.jpg

Princess Azula
azula03.jpg

Jet
jet02.jpg

Suki
suki.jpg

Long Feng (For this character the first picture is the actual picture of him, only one I could find, and the next one is a picture of what the rest of his body/clothes would look like, so exclude the face/s)
Image:Long_Feng.JPG

Image:City_of_Walls_and_Secrets-_Dai_Lee.JPG

Mai + Ty Lee (Mai is the one on the RIGHT and Ty Lee is on the left
characteralbum.htm

Level 3
Awesome awesome show. I watch it after spongebob and just before Hannah Montana. I cant help with the models although i suggest looking for skins and models that have a resemblance to the characters. There is a dessert demon hunter skin at wc3campaigns.net that would look like a kick ass zuko and the demon hunter animations have an uncanny closeness to firebending, check it out its really scary. There is also a blademaster skin here on the hive thats a human with a staff that looks like Monk Gyatso, or if you will, Aang with a beard D: . Check out the possibilities as i find not all my requests get done.

Perhaps add screenshots to interest more people in the project. I cant wait for the third season :D and your avatar arena. PM when your testing.

Level 1
Alright well i'm glad to see that there's a positive croud of fans here of Avatar. For now I'm taking WhiteHorn's advice and just picking out units from that site that look closest to their character but I'd still really appreciate more feedback and any models if possible ^_^ I'll also post some screenshots of the map soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.