• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request|The Last Airbender Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I FREEZE THIS REQUEST BECAUSE IM FREEZEING MY PROJECT

Hi,

im creating a new map inspired from the show, i saw some maps who other players have created but needed improvment but i couldnt get to the map creator to ask him if i can continue his map.
i want to create an highly detalied map which contains allmost all of the show details(creatures,weapons,tribes,nations,and bending art)
it may even will become a rp map which you can play as the characters
can someone please make for me some of the characters from the show avatar the last airbender
those are the models i need:(bending animation=spells animation but they do a special movement like in the show[like in naruto models they do something with their hands, all got die and raise animation)

Aang(middle)Katara(right)Soka(left) animations:attack,walk,bending(sokka doesnt got bending animation but he got throw bomerang and swing sword animation spells)aang also got "Air ball" animation(when he is on his air ball)octupus form and the transform from walking to flying(he jump to the air), katara got octupus form and surfing on an ice board animations. they all got waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)animation
633702086996900000CableProgram3866Avatar.jpg

Aang Avatar State animations:bending,attack,walk,octupus form
aang+avatar+state.jpg

Aang Flying with the glider only flying animation
Aang_flying_by_Kaollabeifong.png

Appa animations: fly,roar,walk,attack with his tail(like a spell, not a regular attack),regualr attack when he is flying and walking(he attacks with his horns) and the transform from walking to flying(he jump to the air),waiting only on earth-not flying(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
appa_4.jpg

FireBender(without the weapon) animations:walk,attack,bending,waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
31A7vTiqeLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

EarthBender(the man) animations:walk,attack,bending,waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
earthbender.png

Dai Li animations:walk,attack,bending(their bending are with "rock hands" and Throwing chains),waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
300px-Dai_li_001.png

AirBender Monk animations:walk,attack,bending,waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
250px-Elder_Monk_Complaining.png

WaterBender animations:walk,attack,bending,waiting(like the blademaster which sits if he doesnt move)
200px-NWTwarriors.png

the ying and yang fishs they are one model they only got swim animation in circules(like in the picture)
30927_27_full.jpg

Toph animations: attack,bending,walk
Toph11.jpg

i will really appreciate if u will craete even some of the models in here and i will be glad to give you credits in the game i will make :grin:

Last edited:
Level 18
No offense but you dont give good explanation why you need these models you dont even show progress of your map all you do is ask for models for somone to create and you dont just ask 1 but you ask more. It takes time and efford to make these models its not a 1 days job and i dont think anyone wants to make models and see a project fails that uses these models. So give more information about the project you need them for and maybe somone shall help you (what i doubt)

Level 3
im sorry im just new to this so i will bring some more specific information,
i will edit the thread so it will have the information
thanks for telling me that like i said im new to this
and i said in the end that i dont expect someone to make all the models
you can make one model and someone else will make the other(but its probally better if the same person will create models that are connected like aang's models)

Status
Not open for further replies.