• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Avatar: The last Airbender models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am working on Warcraaft 3: TFT mod called: Avatar: the Last Airbender, it will be a 3 campaign trilogy thing and I need some models. Just PM me if you can help and I'll tell you what animations I need because if I post it here and no one answers, that will be a waste of time.

Also, if you want you can join me.

Level 8
I am working on Warcraaft 3: TFT mod called: Avatar: the Last Airbender, it will be a 3 campaign trilogy thing and I need some models. Just PM me if you can help and I'll tell you what animations I need because if I post it here and no one answers, that will be a waste of time.

Also, if you want you can join me.

In my years at the hive i've come to realize the request forum is more of a "is it worth my time forum." If it wont get someone rep or looks worth it no1 takes it up. LOL

You should probably post your map in project development and say your looking for a modeler. Doubt someone would make you the models you need here in the request forum. Honestly why make a model for a map that wont see the light of day... Come to think of it, out of the 1000s of threads in map development ive mabey seen one or two come to life. one being my first n only map planet of the orcs. lol

My words of advice to you, dedicate yourself to your map, and be original.

Ill terrain for you if you'd like. I love doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.