• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A while ago I completed a map based on the Nick show Avatar: The Last Airbender. My only problem is that I am having trouble finding models of the cast. If anyone has Avatar models or is willing to make them, that would be much appreciated and fully credited. I uploaded the most recent version of my map to this site, and I can give screenshots if you want. Thank you in advance.

Level 11
A while ago I completed a map based on the Nick show Avatar: The Last Airbender. My only problem is that I am having trouble finding models of the cast. If anyone has Avatar models or is willing to make them, that would be much appreciated and fully credited. I uploaded the most recent version of my map to this site, and I can give screenshots if you want. Thank you in advance.

Well there ain't any Avatar models. So you must probably get some modeler to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.