• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Attack

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is only a movie

Keywords:
attack,learn.lol
Contents

The Attack (Map)

Reviews
18:27, 9th May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't upload such crappy maps here, use Epicwar instead. See comments below, Rejected.

M

18:27, 9th May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't upload such crappy maps here, use Epicwar instead. See comments below, Rejected.

+Positive+
/

#Neutral#
/

-Negative-
too short
you only see the group of people
camera
no sounds
no music
bad terrain
bad transmissions
lacking description

1/5 :thumbs_down:
Unacceptable

Why did you for all transmissions the cinematic mode on? this looks quite dumb...
And there is always the sound 'We are attacked'.
I think it's too short, and not worth staying at the hive.

Level 1
>>Place description at the place where I choose maps in the game. Also you need to place a little description on Hive too.
>>Spelling mistakes are present in the map at many places.
>>The sound of fighting while they are talking makes it uninteresting.
>>Tile variations are needed. Doodads should have been used. Height variations also help in making the terrain better.
>>What was the use of placing so many zombies when none was shown in the cinematic.
>>You have used a custom model. Where is its credits? Credits are essential.
>>Custom sounds/music enhances the quality of a cinematic(map in general). You could have used it.
>>The duration of cinematic was too short. Try making it bit longer so it may interest the users so they may wait to see the next part.
>>You need to work on camera movement.
>>When one dialogue ends & the next starts I can see the menu in-game. I should not be able to see that.

Currently it is 1/5 quality. Try to improve & go in Cinematic before you update this.

Level 17
This is my review of The Attack.

Terrible description, grammar, sound, and just about everything else.

Rating: 1.0 and not recommended for approval.

My Recommendations:
Read a few tutorials on cinematic creation, and than a few more on modding warcraft 3 in general. To make this worthy of approval, you'll need to completely remake it from the ground up after your hone your modding skills.