• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Anunnaki, Nubiru, The Illuminatti, 2012 !! Whats going on ?!

What do YOU believe in ??

• I believe in the 2012 theory

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I believe in the Annunaki and Niburu theory

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I believe in the Illuminati

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • This is all bullshit.

Votes: 36 90.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This was stated in the Conservapedia thread but I believe with a slight modification it will find its place here as well:
Levels of Stupidity: (From not stupid to incredibly stupid)
-Masters Degree
-Bachelors Degree
-Intelligent Conversation
-THW debaters
-Random Person ("Average Joe")
-Planet X (Niburu) supporters
-Those people they interview when their looking for random people on the street who will give dumb answers to simple questions
-"OBAMA MUST DIE!"

FYI, like Conservapedia, no one here supports you either.

Level 18
Well im just throwing this thoery at you all anyway. Why argue with a bunch of people. Einstein and Galileo also faced the same scrutiny and embarresment many years ago.

If none of you are willing to have open minds to any new theories, then so be it. Let you be you and believe what you want to believe and call names if you want to call names. In the end, it wont even matter, because fact is fact. The entire scientific method is based off of observation. Which in essence is reletive to the eyes of the beholder, in which makeing our observation have a slight bias. So then i must ask. Is all of our experiments not based on assumptions ? Is it not that these assumptions lead to questions which then lead to experimentation which leads to explaination ? If this theory doesnt even go past the gate of Assumption and straight to ridicule, then how can we finnaly put our experiments to the test. If noone is willing to figure it out, then perhaps fact will always remain fiction until it smacks you in the face.

With that being said, I share my opinion with you all only to inform you of whats going around and the new ideas that should be talked about. I do not sit idle and make fun of " the Non-believers" In fact im all about science and the study of physics. Such a topic intrigued me because there was many pieces of puzzles which did not fit in the origin of mankind nor the reason why our beliefs are the way it is. And if im to be ridiculed for delivering such a view to you close minded people, then so be it. Like einstein once said "A person starts to live when he can live outside himself." Think outside the box people.

Level 40
First, you are using equivocation: you use 'theory' because in casual speak your pile of shit is a 'theory', but attempt to make it sound like you are presenting a scientific theory, which is a different thing entirely.

Second, you are suggesting the lack of evidence for something, or "evidence" which lacks support itself (some old culture said so... I think, so therefore x) supports your cause by claiming a conspiracy.

Third, you are attempting to martyr yourself when people ridicule you for being stupid.

Fourth, open mindedness does not mean irrationally accepting every new bullshit flung your way. It means willingness to reconsider your ideas in the face of strong evidence to the contrary.

For every Einstein or Galileo that was ridiculed there were a million idiots.

EDIT: I think the real issue here, which has not been addressed to my knowledge, is that the means but not the end is what is important. Somebody who dogmatically believes that the earth is round or that evolution is true regardless of evidence is just as bad as somebody who believes that the earth is flat or that creationism is true for the same reasons. If hell freezes over and the OP is right, that will not make him any better, the next 'Galileo' or what have you, because far from presenting a useful argument he is presenting a bunch of conspiracy theory crap that relies more on lack of evidence ("it's a massive coverup") than evidence itself. Any kook can be right by random luck, especially if they make their "theory" so broad (for example, the date seems to be totally up to debate), but it is not useful to the scientific community simply because it is neither testable nor grounded in rational argument.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell which is 10th planet. Planets after Neptune have highly elliptical orbits, so it depends on which time you mean 10th planet. There can't be life, as such planets don't receive sufficient energy from Sun and they are too small to support any intelligent life. Too small to affect Earth either, transneptunian object are much smaller that our moon, so significant damage can be done only if crashing on Earth, which is unlikely, as gas giants would already capture them and get a new moon.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm not saying assuming is the wrong path to go in order to prove something, I'm just saying you have to prove it before you try to frighten people.

People who propose significantly unexpected ideas that would change our reality completely, are always ridiculed, and albeit there have been cases where these people were right, there has been numerous exceptions (or perhaps more accurate: being right is the exception). Thus being ridiculed is far from proof that you're right after all.

Level 22
There are a lot of those black spots on google sky. I found 4 in 2 minutes.
Here's a picture of one:

attachment.php

I'm more curious as to what this is:
attachment.php

Edit: Rofl, found two more black spots on Google Sky:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Black Spot.png
    Black Spot.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 832
  • Lolwtf.png
    Lolwtf.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,368
  • Two black spots.png
    Two black spots.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 946
Level 9
Prophecy wouldn't be the word I'd use, he basically described the trijectory and probable outcomes of a discovered asteroid that would be the largest object humanity has ever seen come close enough to the Earth to become threatening. Did Sumerians predict this? People always have their own interpretations of findings, some more based on scientifically methodical processes and others based on... whatever you're basing yours on, though what is complicated is that you went WTH to Poots link and linked Neil's earlier video as if he was refuting himself. If you thought he was, he likely wasn't, as something as devastatingly huge as Planet X and the asteroid in question in 2008 are vastly different in terms of mainly size and date of probable impact. It's not the fact that you believe this that aggrivates me, but its the fact that you present it as a fact, people wouldn't be so rude and ridiculing of you if you hadn't done that, because when you present what you believe as a fact, you have to back it up with tangible and concrete evidence of legitimacy. To be honest this thread would have gone much more smoothly if you had approached an inquiry about it from a hypothetical and opinonative point of view, rather than "this is fact, its going to happen, this culture/group/person said so, what do you think?" But thats simply how I feel on a personal level about this thread and your statements.

Level 40
Level 18
i dont know why everyone thinks im taking this to an extremist level of thinking, its not like im gonna go all Jihad because of the sumerians.

Darkness, there is no need to be aggravated either, its just a forum, another idea.

and purple, simply i was joking. I know that its not a prophecy and as he explained the window of oppertunity is small in which we may be hit.
And purple, i clearly know the difference between all religions and their origins. I myself am Atheist. I dont believe in gods either until i see them for myself. And you telling me what i do and do not know is disrespectful and does not match ur level of intelligence. Be more mature on these subjects man you dont have to take every word i say to be propaganda.

and once again for darkness if you read my first post, i wrote : " To start of my opinion "
Its not like i can accredit the sources i gave, Its an off topic forum and my objective was to know what you guys think about this and now i know. So really my goal is complete. =p

Level 40
Being an atheist doesn't automatically make you smart, just like being religious does not automatically make you stupid. Intelligence is rather independent of this.

These conspiracy theories are akin to religion (blind belief, fallacy-ridden argument, and desperate and poor attempts at justification are shared between the two), or worse because you weren't brainwashed into them in the first place.

Level 7
Heres what I think, If everyone thinks the end of the world will be in 2012 and everyone goes rioting, then well yes the end of the world will happen.

If no one believes in it, no one will riot therefore the world will not end because we all went crazy, raping women, young children, killing innocents, old people, etc.

So I say IT'S ALL BULLSHIT :smile:
Everyone stay calm in 2012 and if someone tries to kill you just kill them and yeah :D Keep yourself alive until you die of old age :)

Status
Not open for further replies.