• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Abomination of the orc race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Alirght i know people usly dont make there own charicter models but comone people. i look at the orc models and about 80% are all just 2 types of orc put together can't anybody make one from scratch or aleast modify it more then just putting a grunt body armor onto a warlock?

Level 8
well im using gmax and if i had 3dsmax i probly have turen pushing the thing orcs running out of the towers and trolls shooting at people from top.

And also the animation is going to have like 9 walks each one with a diffrent number of orc in it where you can ehance it with triggers so say you load 3 grunts in it, it will show 3 grunts. but i forgot how to make them disapere with out deleteing them. can you tell me how?

Status
Not open for further replies.