• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Idea for a new Orc race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
It would be cool if someone create some models or skins for a orc race that has the body color like a human or like a ogre ":ogre_haosis:",so it exsist already some skins and models,so i post this threader ,becasue i want give the people here on hive the inspiration to make stuff like the beast master from warcraft.^^

Level 6
It would be cool if someone create some models or skins for a orc race that has the body color like a human or like a ogre ":ogre_haosis:",so it exsist already some skins and models,so i post this threader ,becasue i want give the people here on hive the inspiration to make stuff like the beast master from warcraft.^^

I'm pretty sure this belongs into the Request-Section.
This section is for ideas about new Maps that you are already capable of doing. Not for requesting models.

Level 3
What you don't understand is that i didn't request it,i know only that i have place a idea for a race in the idea factory,and just to know i would never post a idea for a map,becasue i make my maps with this ideas

P.S. i'm very pissed when i hear, that someone search for ideas,for maps.
So guys make you'r own idea and you'r own maps,Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.