• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I no This not a map but it is my new race the FEL ORCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all how are we ok im go to cut stright to the point im make a new FEL ORC race on a map and i will upload the mao when done its called Fel Orcs VS Elements here the Races
Races:

Orcs Are Now The Fel Orcs here there Units (some Units have had there name changed)

Units
Peon = is still peon now is fel
Grunt = Grunt is now fel same Name
Crossbowmen = A Custom Unit By General Frank (replaced the Troll headhunter)
Demolisher = still the same
Raider = Same but now a Fel Raider same name thought
Wind Rider = same Name the has a custom model By General Frank
Red Dragon = is the normal blizz model ( Replaced the Troll Batrider)
Kodo Beast = Still the same name differnet model
Warlock = is the normal blizz model (replaced the Shaman)
Witch Doctor = a Normal blizz model (replaced the Troll Version also hes no fel AAAAHHHH)
Orge Voodoo Man = a custom model by Just_Spectating (replaced the Spirit Walker)
Rampager = a Giant Mutant Orc the model is from General Frank (replaced The Tauren With this)

Heros:
Blademaster = still the same but now looks like grom possessed
Grand Warlock = Custom Model By T.J. (replaced The far Seer also hes spirt wolfs are now Spirit Wyrms the models is by RightField)
Pitlord = this model is awesome if the dude who made is on hive plz tell who you are so i can give you credit its awesome (replaced the Tauren Chieftan also hes made new aura is by s4nji)
Dark Spirit = normal blizzard model (replaced the Shadow Hunter also hes the ghost dude)

:confused:Elements: still work on them:confused:

sorry no pic will not attach

Status
Not open for further replies.