• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sanheili Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Hi everyone c:

So i ran into my Arbiter model that i made long ago and i thought i'd make a unit model for that one race (I actually wanted to make lots of other units/heros for this race too because i kinda like how they look but yeah, just a thought!)

Currently i want to make the Worker unit and the plan is to make a base model first:
lowpoly-jpg.307041

Then maybe modify the mesh/adding armors later on if i want to make other units.

Just not sure what kind of armor i want to give them so they wont look totally out of place since theyre originally wearing scifi armor.

I actually wanted the Worker to be like... naked or some sort, but then i would run into team color issues so yeah :D

Attachments

• LowPoly.jpg
    LowPoly.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 246
Level 20
Yeahhhh, i was thinking of "Sanheili in Warcraft universe, they usually wear armor decorated with bones like Orcs" or Fancy/shiny armor like Human etc etc, just gotta decide which one i want to go with! Or maybe i can just dont think of any of those xD But having a theme for myself would be more fun.

But the scifi thing sure sounds interesting though, laser pickaxe? Haha.

Last edited:
Level 20
Ah i would think of his animations later on, thanks for the kind offer though !

Improved his texture alittle bit. Some screenshots with no shading.

capture-png.307151
captureside-png.307152

And what i was havin in mind, just a random thought when i took the pic

capture2-jpg.307153

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    192.9 KB · Views: 163
  • CaptureSide.PNG
    CaptureSide.PNG
    151.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Capture2.jpg