• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 9-skill limit is just..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
..pathetic because there are 2 empty buttons already. Srsly WTF.

If i use unlearn skills do i get gold refund and what about scroll skills,do i have to find them again ?

Can we make a system that would allow to swap skills between active and inactive since command card space is being the problem. For example then man could make it so that Berserker Rage is equivelant of Shield Slam. You get to 2. command card there is an button for learning(activating,"equipping") this into your main command card(skill menu) and if you have Berserk Rage "equipped" in main command card then there is button for switching back to Shield Slam for that skill's slot in the 2. command card etc. (But how you learn a fresh skill will remain as it is)
This would also allow double the amount of skills for characters.

Level 14
Those 2 empty slots are used for summon control (only Druid/Hunter/Necro).

Also not being able to have all spells and therefore having to chose some is a step towards the customization of heroes. Not everyone picks the same spells, not everyone has the same items, and not everyone uses the same stat distribution. This makes the game more interesting and is supposed to be like that.

If you unlearn the spells you dont get gold or the scroll. If you want to change, you have to farm/buy it again. Otherwise you could just swap spells for every bossfight. Whilst some system with "active" and "passive" spells would technically be possible, its not wanted.

Level 13
According to zwieb, spell scrolls will be made a permanent item in 1.2 that you can bank, so changing skills will become easier.

9 skills is fine, idk why you have a zerker using shield slam at any point.

Level 13
Still pointless when heavens generates the aoe agro you need. I'm not saying its completely and utterly useless for a zerker I just find that they have better agro control with heavens than the occasional shield slam.

They're not really tanking classes anymore anyway, sure they can tank d3 but it would be nice if it stopped there.

Status
Not open for further replies.