• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thanks Activision Blizzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is the thread where we give thanks to Blizzard (now merged with Activision) for all the great games they have made. They have never disappointed (even though I don't like WoW, 10,000,000 people do) and lets have faith that they never will. Hip hip hurray for the best gaming company ever!

THANKS BLIZZARD

This thread is cheesy as hell, but I was seeing a lot of hate towards Blizzard in the SC2 and Diablo 3 thread so I thought I'd relieve some tension and restore some faith.

Level 4
They merged with Activision?

...They're growing stronger everyday. First Treyarch, then Infinity Ward, now... Blizzard?!

Quick! To the bunker! But give thanks to Blizzard first!

Level 11
Hahah, few are the ones that know Blizzards' secret plan of taking over the world. First they will merge with Activision and then, slowly they will expand and expand until they consume the whole world. Ooor something like that, this joke is getting more stupidier by every word I say, so I should just shut up -.-. Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Blizzard, but have played many of their games (who hasn't, I guess), so yeah, Blizzard is awesome. I admit it ;(.

Level 34
Hahah, few are the ones that know Blizzards' secret plan of taking over the world. First they will merge with Activision and then, slowly they will expand and expand until they consume the whole world. Ooor something like that, this joke is getting more stupidier by every word I say, so I should just shut up -.-. Anyways, I'm not a huge fan of Blizzard, but have played many of their games (who hasn't, I guess), so yeah, Blizzard is awesome. I admit it ;(.

Buzz, wrong. EA is using that plan.

Huza for Bliz, yaaay...

Level 11
Hahahah, yeah, no kidding, lately I noticed it too (about damn time, people should start seeing the truth before we get taken over), but EA is too wide spread. We must stop this!! Rebellion, I say!!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Activision Blizzard != Blizzard
Activison Blizzard is the top level publishing name and stock company.
It is divided into Activision and Blizzard Entertainments.
Blizzard is the company which game WC3 and WoW and is making SC2 and D3.
Activision is the company that makes CoD and giutar heroes and also spyro the dragon and other games (Activison merged with Sierra so they are one company).

It is unclear how good they are for now until they actually release something.

Status
Not open for further replies.