• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thanatos - Saint Seiya

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Alternate Download: Hypnos y Thanatos - Saint Seiya _ 3D Models

More models - Saint Seiya: 3D Models - Gold Saints | Saint Seiya - Warcraft 3

"Thanks for watching"
Previews
Contents

Thanatos - Saint Seiya (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A fine and interesting custom model, but there are a few minor and mayor flaws and issues with model: - Add a team-coloured plane in portrait animations. - Add either a dissipate or a set of decay animations (Decay Flesh and Decay Bone) with...
I don't think that was ever a rule unless you are referring to the exported material rule. However, like I said, if the user made it themselves, I don't think it's considered exported material.

Okay now I know why General Frank put my custom created model to pending instead in substandard or rejected, cuz its not came from blizzard

Okay now I know why General Frank put my custom created model to pending instead in substandard or rejected, cuz its not came from blizzard

Not really. Your model has some serious flaws, which has not been fixed.
And please, DO NOT compare your work to the work of others. It is not healthy and this is not a community about that.

Not really. Your model has some serious flaws, which has not been fixed.
And please, DO NOT compare your work to the work of others. It is not healthy and this is not a community about that.

Ya IK But I'm just comparing my own created model using my own created custom texture to me but not everyone's model
just like @Jhotam_3Dcool&create did. He create his own model and create his own texture(NONE -Blizzard) and Upload here and one thing his model mesh are smooth IDK how did he do that even I try harder seems there's a little bit sharp edgy at the side of my model I created

Last edited:
Level 14
duh.. why are you guys doubting this model? O-o
@Misha Do you refer to me? I'm not doubting anything. I want to know if I am allowed to re-use the animations and texture I see.
While I am interested in custom-animated models, I have some difficulties identifying models that have custom free-hand made animations, most of the times I tend to confuse them with original sequences from various warcraft 3 and wow animations sets.
Those are the reasons I ask. I don't doubt this model in the slightest :) I find it a little too anime for my tastes, but for the most part I find it lovely.

You got it all wrong as far as I'm concerned lol.
I'll be waiting for an answer from the author now :)

Last edited:
@Misha Do you refer to me? I'm not doubting anything. I want to know if I am allowed to re-use the animations and texture I see.
While I am interested in custom-animated models, I have some difficulties identifying models that have custom free-hand made animations, most of the times I tend to confuse them with original sequences from various warcraft 3 and wow animations sets.
Those are the reasons I ask. I don't doubt this model in the slightest :) I find it a little too anime for my tastes, but for the most part I find it lovely.

You got it all wrong as far as I'm concerned lol.
I'll be waiting for an answer from the author now :)

no i'm not referring to you, but by assuming i'm referring to you, you directly allowed me to be vexed at you.. now stop talking
some things are best left to the moderators, you know..

Level 14
no i'm not referring to you, but by assuming i'm referring to you, you directly allowed me to be vexed at you.. now stop talking
some things are best left to the moderators, you know..
duh.. why are you guys doubting this model? O-o
who are these 'guys' then? As the last poster, it was natural to feel included by that sentence. I'm sorry if you feel like you've been misunderstood but it's ultimately your phrasing which is to blame.

The last point I totally agree with. Judgement on models' acceptability criteria are best left to moderators without a doubt. I didn't express any though.

Level 14
ok its just grey knight, assuming too much.. but you joining in makes it even more annoying

clear up your doubts, and leave that to the mods
Please read again what I wrote. I have no doubts and I make no judgements on this model. I'm just genuinely interested in knowing more about the model for the reasons you can read above.
I beg you to keep the discussion on the topic of the thread which should be the model that was published.
If you believe that my text is not appropriate, please report it.

Please read again what I wrote. I have no doubts and I make no judgements on this model. I'm just genuinely interested in knowing more about the model for the reasons you can read above.
I beg you to keep the discussion on the topic of the thread which should be the model that was published.
If you believe that my text is not appropriate, please report it.

so.. you just got assumptive over one single word that i may, or may have not used incorrectly? it was a simple question of why, not who was doubting :/

but anyway, perhaps we should stop, this is not worth a report, nor any actual argue .u.

Level 4
Too much purple, what if your player color is yellow? U will always look like a Purple player unit.

Nice, reminds me well of the game. Used to play those when I was in senior high.

Anyway, I personally found the spell thrown animation odd, it's also not Uppercased in the t, unlike other animations.

EDIT :

The model is based on Thanatos appearance from Saint Seiya series for those who wonders. Though I can see some slight difference in coloring (this one looks slightly brighter) than what I used to remember.

Last edited:
A fine and interesting custom model, but there are a few minor and mayor flaws and issues with model:

- Add a team-coloured plane in portrait animations.

- Add either a dissipate or a set of decay animations (Decay Flesh and Decay Bone) with corresponding gutz model. I would prefer you to add both things.

- Add a collision shape to the model.