• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Texturing Contest #19 - Golem - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
waveseeker's was by far the most epic.

I ended up voting for Ampharos_222 just because it it the theme so well and the entirity fo the skin really went together.

Shiiks skin was also very good. It's too bad the terrible wrap of the model really takes away from it in-game.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I wish I knew when, but it shouldn't be long now.

Level 7
the one thing you have to know about texturing contests, is that the results dont come up for a while. So you just live and wait >.<

Are You done with your judging?
Well, I was complaining for it not being announced up there like the rest of the contests, not about the judges not being finished, etc. Well, I guess this contest is almost over, so no need to announce it anyway...

Level 7
judges.png

• 67chrome
  • Dentothor

So... Umm, Pyritie? You could always remove him from the Judges if he's not Judging. At least we'd get this contest over faster this way *67chrome is done, pool's closed...*

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Yeah, Dentothor warned me he couldn't complete the judging a while back, due to school taking too much time. Let's just use 67chrome's judging, I'm sure it'll be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.