• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[vJASS] Textmacro in patch 1.30?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I tried searching around but I haven't been able to find something to resolve my issue. Whenever I try to save a map containing a textmacro like this, for example, in the AIDS system it uses this line.

Code:
//!          external ObjectMerger w3a Adef AIDS anam "State Detection" ansf "(AIDS)" aart "" arac 0

I get this error when I save the map.

c3f1c876484ab0110ccc6b1a77a6c341.png

Is the current editor unable to support the text macros or is there a work around? Thanks!

I believe the current editor supports vJass but not Grimoire Extensions. So the external command won't work. In your case, I would download the test map for AIDS and copy + paste the "State Detection" ability into your map. You can get the test map here:
System - Advanced Indexing & Data Storage

Then get rid of the //! external line, and change this line appropriately:
JASS:
private constant integer LEAVE_DETECTION_ABILITY = 'AIDS'

(For example, if "State Detection" has an object ID A000, you would put 'A000' in place of 'AIDS')

Status
Not open for further replies.