• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terran Marine Armor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Love
Reactions: Nevo
This is a simple doodad I whipped up for Starcraft-ish games. I'm sure someone'll find it useful.

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

Keywords:
marine terran armor space suit
Contents

Terran Marine Armor (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 25 June, 2007 6/10 Many map will find MarineSuit handy. Werewulf: You do a lack of anything , removed.

M

Wolverabid: 25 June, 2007
6/10
Many map will find MarineSuit handy.

Werewulf: You do a lack of anything , removed.

Level 2
Such display of maturity and WC3 modding lore...

Very useful, this is definitely going to be a major asset for any futuristic map using marines -- including mine.

Level 2
This is incredibly coincedintal i was looking for something like this real nice because in my map it shows people going to get armor and they turn into the terran marine so now i can have a bunch of these hanging on the walls thx!

Level 17
But Hou Doo I Get My Unit In Ths Armor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopew U Explane Fast

Damn, its a doodad from what i've understand. :xxd::xxd: