• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request - Infected Terran Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need an Infected Terran Marine model.
Something like this:
attachment.php

I would prefer model based on standard WC3 Marine model.
Some animations would be also appreciated. Like Stand, Stand1(optionally), Stand2(funny one), Walk, Attack (melee one only), Spell, Death, Decay.

Anyone who'd like to try, contact me plz.

Level 3
Model is really great:thumbs_up:, but it's not what I need:confused:.

I need a hybrid of zerg & marine. A melee attacker, not range one. I think it would be easier to copy some elements from standard WC3 zergling model & after that add something from yourself. You watched Alien saga?? Aliens from there were growing in guys stomach & when they were little bit grown up, they broke through the ribs, from the inside. NOW, think that instead of breaking through ribs, alien would infect guys organism, corrupt it or something & the guy would transform into something between alien & marine. I hope you got the picture. Nevertheless i uploaded one in the first post. :p

I'm waiting for other propositions, which means request's still on !!

PS.
Really great model btw !!:wink::fp: :thumbs_up:

Level 3
He, not he...whatever, it could be a freakin fairy & i'd still be happy :smile:

And just for future use:

Please, don't offtop. I'm waiting for a model, (some day to come i hope) I see there's a new post in my thread & what can i read there? Nothing...just some comment about bunker model. It gives you hope to see new reply. And it flies away when you see that it's total offtop :S

Level 24
But this "offtop" is my way of life as an generic Internet A**hole
I MUST FEED ON YOUR FRUSTRATION

My text can look smexy too : P

p.s.:wtf do you mean by
He, not he...whatever
is "HE" secretly a "SHE" if i was "HE" i would be pissed at you for giving out that secret.

p.s.s.: by the way has that model been uploaded yet, OH WAIT (insert random internet meme).

p.s.s.s.: sorry just wanted to 3 p.s.(es)

p.s.s.s.s.: LOOK A PENNY

E.

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 3
i got nothing, so anythings gonna be ok ;)
i'll use it till someone gonna gimme something better (if)

Level 22
He wants an infested marine. And I could find use of that too. Too bad among many SC models there are none. Yeah and nice idea to base it off the original marine, just adding a new mesh over it. I'm not good at animating moving beings and I don't have a program to do it atm.

Level 3
oh!
And dont forget to make him melee attacker!!!
I mean: delete useless range attack animations and make new, melee ones!!

Status
Not open for further replies.