• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
ive been working on a map of mine for awhile and have recently decided the map itself is pretty much lacking in every aspect of aesthetics, design, layout... basically ALL of it with the exception of the triggers and models and object data. considering how much of a glorious pain it would be to move it all over and make sure it all works again on a blank map i just deleted everything on it and came here after i couldnt get anything to look right again.

youll have basically free reign on making the map itself and ill just work the triggers that i need into it and add a few models here and there. credit would be given as well as rep for this (in my opinion) huge undertaking. free reign being modifying the tile sets and placing the doodads everything but unit editing, items, spells, triggers.

I dont want it to seem like im stealing someones hard work but its hard to claim that when asking to make a map terrain for my map. if anyone is interested please PM me. Below are details of what im needing, hopefully its descriptive; im also including the original map i destroyed and the blank slate for you to use, thank you for your time!

im looking for a map with at least 12 gold mines that are in the custom units section of neutral passive, hopefully looking like a barren dust covered world in itself with mushrooms as trees, although thats not a clincher. (see below)

Its an AVP map so included are the select species unit as well as a few circles of power needed for other triggers or just aesthetics, the big ones used for triggers so dont remove it. what i need in terms of the structure of the map is:

Ill need a base for the humans as well as a town set around it filled with live units human woman, child1, child2, male1 but not male2 as theyre being used as another unit entirely and i dont want confusion. the town will need to have the large circle of power in it as it controls the humans spawns when they train units

A dead derelict town filled with corpses and destroyed structures and ruined monuments throughout, make it look like it was at one point functional

some body of water you can enter either by walking down a ramp or just able to walk through it entirely, thats so up in the air i know but thats what free reign is for, i dont want to restrict you for doing me this huge favor.

a large mountain-esc area for the aliens with a few small outcropings of bandit camps spread far enough out on the mountain to not automatically attack the queens.

as for the predators ill be needing the gold mines as previously mentioned spread out thoughout the map all over the place, they will be the only species you wont know exactly where they will be as they have an actual tech tree and will be the computer controlled AI for single player games when i get around to it.

Again i know im asking alot but i greatly appriciate anyone willing to help. Thank you

Attachments

• AVP grudge match.w3x
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
  • AVP Hostilitys.w3x
    3.4 MB · Views: 49
Level 3
sure love to post it here and ill take a look, lemme know when you have something to show me in relation to what ive asked, ive re-done my map already but some parts i dont like

Status
Not open for further replies.