• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings.

I am working on a project, known as The Uprising. At this point I'm working on the coding and unit editing rather than terraining, cause' I'm not so good at terraining. :thumbs_down:

So, I'm in need of a terrainer. The requirement is pretty easy, you just need to be a decent terrainer who can manipulate Blizz's cliff and mix them with terrain heights to have a better look while keeping the gameplay factor (evasion due to height difference).

Onto the detail

• Map size: Vary from 150x150 ~ 180x180.
  • Tileset: Based on Lordaeron Summer or Cityscape, can be customized.
  • Description: a great castle in the middle, with the North and North West sides surrounded by mountains. The castle has some outposts outside ( 4 is best ). There are also villages scattered around the map, about 4~5 of them. The rest is up to your imagination and creativity, you are free to create it from scratch. Oh, and I plan to make unit a little smaller than normal, so Blizz's cliff is pretty much acceptable.
If you would like to help and feel up to it, feel free to send me a PM or post right here, and a sample of your terrain is much appreciated. :thumbs_up: And time is not a problem, but the sooner the better.

Thank you for reading.

The following information contain spoilers, but might be useful:

"There was a time, when this empire is ruled by the wisest of kings, those who always try their best to keep the land in peace and justice. But, it was the past. A seed of evil has been planted into the king's bloodline, and slowly guides them towards darkness. After generations, the wise king became a savage tyrant that rules with violence and kill without hesitation. Now, all heroes, from the justice keeper to the vengeance seeker, arise to end the darkness that scar the land. The time has come, for an era to fall."

The gameplay is about a group of heroes stands against the whole kingdom. Players are divided into two factions, the heroes and the tyrant. The castle I mentioned above is the starting area of the tyrant, where he will expand his territory. On the contrary, heroes are scattered, and each starts at one of the villages. The objective is simple, one faction must destroy the other; the heroes will have to work together to train and wait till they have enough strength to attack, on the other hand, the tyrant must use his massive army from his kingdom to seek out the heroes before it's too late. There might be another game mode, but this is the main one.

Status
Not open for further replies.