• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This may be simple but how do I mirror terrain I'm creating this was easy in other map editors but i can't seem to find it. As in i raise a cliff in the top right corner of the map and a cliff is raised symmetrically on the bottom left corner of the map.

Level 2
?

I"m sorry but i don't understand this answer. You can select the land mass itself? I'm talking about placing terrain not units or doodad so I don't get how flipping or rotating terrain will achieve what I am looking to do... I didn't know that you could even flip or rotate actually terrain. Maybe I didn't explain well enough, but I am not sure on how to elaborate. Lets say I have a map with no terrain, tiles, or anything just open space. Then I choose raise cliff and I create the cliff in the corner of the map. What I want to happen, I remember this as being and option in other map editors, is for the same exact land mass I created to also be created at the same time but at the polar opposite location. I think my first explanation was easier to understand but maybe this will be more informative.

Level 2
Thank-you very much I'm sorry I didn't understand what you where saying before.

Status
Not open for further replies.