• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Floating Cliff Edges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone :)

I did a search under cliffs and couldn't find anything on this so I apologize if the question's already been answered.

I created a map with the Zerus template, and modified it to every texture that I want. I'm trying to create an area with floating cliffs in outer space.

When I use the "Hide Terrain Cells" tool and paint a cliff onto the empty space, the cliff appears... but there is this small amount of terrain at the base of the cliff that takes away from the floating illusion. I've also tried using Braxis Alpha and other space platform cliffs, but those cliffs don't appear at all on my map.

Something that may be important to know is units are able to walk on the empty space, which is something I'll have to correct later... unless that's what's causing this :)

Does anyone know what I need to change OR how to make the empty space un-walkable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.