• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain tile + Skins Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry , this is only a sample , not for release :xxd:
attachment.php

Attachments

• A13521T2B.png
    A13521T2B.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 251

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I've got a question. Do you simple convert images to tiles or do you also do manipulations? Let's say, snow in the cracks of a cobble path?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I meant actually changing the tile - adding to it or reworking specifics.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, then here's my request. I'd like this image made into a tile. Sounds easy enough eh? Here's where it gets complicated. I chose one that's already grey but I'd like you to add snow in the cracks between the cobbles but not all the way. Only in some places so that it looks like this road is used though it snows frequently. Also, I'd love it if you could make it gently blend in and meld with other textures, It'd make it so much better. Just make the ends where it overlaps other tiles somewhat transparent and only a rock here and there. Again, this is for a mountain-top environment. Thanks in advance :)

212788-albums5632-picture69992.jpg

Well, then here's my request. I'd like this image made into a tile. Sounds easy enough eh? Here's where it gets complicated. I chose one that's already grey but I'd like you to add snow in the cracks between the cobbles but not all the way. Only in some places so that it looks like this road is used though it snows frequently. Also, I'd love it if you could make it gently blend in and meld with other textures, It'd make it so much better. Just make the ends where it overlaps other tiles somewhat transparent and only a rock here and there. Again, this is for a mountain-top environment. Thanks in advance :)

212788-albums5632-picture69992.jpg

I told you i just render tiles, no addons and extensions please.
attachment.php

Here
attachment.php

Attachments

• as1231ga41.png
    as1231ga41.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 415
  • 123123.png
    123123.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 409

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

oh, Okay. could you please convert it to blp?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

It's great, thanks :)
EDIT:
Okay, I failed at converting it. . .

Level 18
Well i'll copy it here:
Hey stryder could i make you a request?, there's a need for a high quality terrain tile to replace the one used in Azeroth Wars kind of maps (it's used in mountains), if you could make it a bit darker and higher quality i would be veeeeeeeeery thankful.

Dsgamer use blplab

Last edited by a moderator:
Im rushing this time so i dont made it perfectly but here it is
Just combine a RealTexture Tilesets :)
I really sorry for the transparency *Look at the gameplay effect first before replying

Since you dont provide me a tile piece , i used the tile of WoW and i think this is useful already
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ashen_DirtRough.blp
    82.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Ashen_DirtRough.png
    Ashen_DirtRough.png
    87 KB · Views: 390
Status
Not open for further replies.