• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request: Icy Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

Can someone help me with the terrain/doodads for my new project?

I want to make like a second part for my map "the devils cave"
TheDevilsCave1.1.w3x
(which can currently not be found here)

the problem is, that i'm busy with the logic, triggers, custom heros, abilities etc. and the terrain in my last map was really poor, since i guess i'm not that good at it or i simply lack the patience.

what i'd like to have:

a map with terrain and doodads, that makes a nice looking icy cave / dungeon, i'd prefer icecrown glacier as graphics set. it should consist of several areas/rooms a bit like my last map (see link above) but doesnt have to look similar (i dont like that nearly all the rooms look the same...)

the map should be larger than 128x128, for i found that it was a bit to small the last time.

I'd really appreciae ANY help on this. Even something uncompleted would help, since i'd have something to work on. Of course you'll get Credits & rep for your work

I'm hoping for responses :)

Last edited:
Level 1
If you could fill me in with the details over a PM, and send me the map, I might do it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.