• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request Cave Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Could someone make a cave style terrain for me? Or giver me some hints/tips on how to make one.

Thanks, and of course +rep to who ever helps

Level 10
well this is what my "cave" looks like so far its really crappy to be honest so any improvements are most welcome, thanks

P.S i have other map segements/parts that need updating/looking into if you are interested :p

Attachments

• cave.w3x
    52.8 KB · Views: 51
Level 10
Most defiantly, I would be really interested in how other people would make a cave style terrain, could you look at the sample map I uploaded and see what you can do? I also have other parts of my map that need some work doing to if you have some spare time, many thanks.

Level 18
Most defiantly, I would be really interested in how other people would make a cave style terrain, could you look at the sample map I uploaded and see what you can do? I also have other parts of my map that need some work doing to if you have some spare time, many thanks.

Well i have a lot of spare time now, i don't need to revise or anything for school for awhile, so i got some time :) I'm working on your cave now.

I would like to know, will this map be a cinematic or a campaign map?

Level 10
its a small part of my RPG map, if you are interested i can send you the whole thing, but i must warn, you will need JNGP to load it up, or i can send small segements across?, anyway i await you version of the cave, and thanks very much .

Level 10
looks awesome mate, please carry on its on the rite theme etc i was looking for, just remember it needs to be playable :D +rep looking forward to the finished product.

Oh yea before i forget, at the moment my cave goes from left - right could you make the new version go more up - down please if that makes sense.

Level 10
the RPG have a lock camera system in place :D, im not to bothered about the layout as long as it goes north - south direction, and has a larger room for a boss fight, with a small cave for the boss to run to(see the main room with the big dude, and the small room with the waterfalls in behind?) apart from that you dont have to make the cave to adventourours as its the first/basic area of the map. Thanks again

Level 10
ok cool, well add it if you like and i'll have a look for sure, btw do u have msn at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.