• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain Contest #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
thats very concrete themes.

Maybe something more abstract, but not much abstract like "Abstract", that really sucks.

Like "Inside of human mind" or "When time suddenly stops" or smthg. like that.

Level 15
Ideas: (some of these might have already been said, but oh well)

1-Single Model Terrain - The terrainer must choose one model and can only use that model. He can however make different versions with different color and size, as long as he uses the same model file.

Examples:

(using only the wall end model)
Pixel Art.jpg

(Using only the tank model)
TANKZ.png

2-Picture remake - The terrainer must take a picture from a game, movie, real life, ect. and remake it in WE.

3-Elements - Similar to the 4 seasons contest. The terrainer must make a terrain and then remake it to represent each element (air, earth, fire, and water)

Level 13
o if we do a wonder of the worlds please do a era not just any of them like since it gives alot of options but it's hard for me 2 pick.

Level 19
Ideas: (some of these might have already been said, but oh well)

1-Single Model Terrain - The terrainer must choose one model and can only use that model. He can however make different versions with different color and size, as long as he uses the same model file.

Examples:

(using only the wall end model)
View attachment 63139

(Using only the tank model)
View attachment 63140

2-Picture remake - The terrainer must take a picture from a game, movie, real life, ect. and remake it in WE.

3-Elements - Similar to the 4 seasons contest. The terrainer must make a terrain and then remake it to represent each element (air, earth, fire, and water)

Don't like the 1st idea. The 2nd is too abstract. People could pick whatever they want. Like the 3rd one the most.

Level 19
Well I think most ppl agree with wonders of the world but we gotta specify it to make the selection of "wonders" better.

So we could say wonders of the world, only buildings that excist. So example an egyption pyramide or colloseum from rome. As long as it excists?

Level 34
^
That's probably going to end up like the Ancient Mythology theme. Terrain something, say that it's wonder XY and there you go.
That's why I said from one of the official lists. Wikipedia has them all, so it should be easy to make sure the entries are coherent with the theme.

Level 19
Level 34
That wasn't the poll I had in mind. I figured Wonders of the World would be one option. Sci-Fi would be another. Ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.