• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tell me what you think about my spells!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I made my own map Historic Wars - Commanders, which is still under work and not released yet. It will have 12 heroes, and more to come in later versions. I made some spells that I made up myself, and I would like you guys to tell me what you would rate 'em (Original? Cool? Useful?)...

Here is a list of the skills I made by myself and think are pretty good, red means it's an Ultimatum:

Prehistoric Heroes

Wind Runner - Phantom Parade
The Wind Runner blinks around the target point and leaves an image every time he does so. He will blink so, that he creates a perfect circle around the target point of ability being cast, circling in all units in it.

Wind Runner - Wind Dance
The Wind Runner starts spinning incredibly fast, calling upon the forces of the wind, creating a tornado at his position. He will slowly rise into the air and be able to fly over the battlefield to damage units with the forces of wind if they come too close. He will be invincible for a short time.

Clan Chief - Sacred Revenge
The Clan Chief swears to take revenge for the next ally who will fall. If an ally within a certain radius dies, he will teleport there and enter a rage, giving him additional attack and movement speed. Speed-Bonus and range increase per level.

Guru - Soul Link
The Guru will link his soul to the soul of a target ally, creating a bond. If one of the heroes he is bound with dies, he will gain an attribute bonus on a random attribute, and vice versa. In later levels the bonus increases and he will be able to cast it on enemy heroes too.

Survivor - Riposte
The survivor will answer the next attack with a counter-attack, dealing considerable damage. This is not the best skill but hey.

Wolf Master - Last Hope Blow
The wolf master will put all his last hope and life energy into one last blow with his hammer. He will sacrifice a fair amount of his life energy in order to do so and deal much damage with his attack. He needs to be under 60%hp to cast this spell.

Beast - Tear Apart
The Beast has a 10% chance to tear apart an enemy, dealing extra damage. In 50% of all cases units who have been teared apart will start bleeding, losing much health over a short amount of time.

Medieval Heroes

Chaos Mage - Chaos Explosion
The chaos mage will strike all enemies near him with random spells, ranging from setting them afire to stunning them or freezing them.

Chaos Mage - Mind Theft
The mage will steal a spell from an enemy hero. The hero won't be able to cast this spell for a time and Mind Theft will be replaced with the stolen spell.

Chaos Mage - Magical Frenzy
The chaos mage will blink around enemy units and cast a completely random spell on a random unit every time he does so.

Dwarven Hero - Jump Attack
The Dwarf will jump to the target location and upon landing he will shake the ground under him, damaging and stunning everyone around him.

Steel Raven - Mark Victim
The Raven marks a victim, gaining its sight. If the marked victim doesn't die before the mark runs out the Raven loses 15%hp.

Steel Raven - Ambush
The Steel Raven will teleport to the location of the marked victim and attack it with a magical dagger, slowing it extremely down and dealing great damage. If the ambushed target doesn't die within 30 seconds, the steel raven will pay with 50% of her hp.

Guardian of Justice - Ultimate Judgement
The Guardian will judge an enemy unit. If it is an enemy unit, it will be dealt damage for every hero-kill it has on the multiboard, if it is a friend it'll be healed for every hero-kill it has on the multiboard.

Vampire - Vampirism
The vampire will bite a unit infecting it with a virus. The unit will have a sudden need to also bite other heroes, and will receive the vampirism skill. If it won't bite a unit within a set time limit, it'll die. If it bites someone the bitten unit will also have this virus.

Archer Commander - Ordered Assault
The Commander orders all units to attack the target point. Only units owned by the NPC-Ally can be ordered, and they will receive a speed bonus.

Yes, I know I have a lot of ideas up there, btw they all already are put into realism, but I want to know what people think, and what I should maybe change or add. Or what's too useless/strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.