• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

What do You think of These heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hero Ideas For Zelda Map
I need some input on abilties for the 3 heroes of my Rpg Its going to be 6 Players with recommendation of 2 of each, although im not quite sure if these abilties are the best ones i can choose or not, or if there are some custom spells out there with some better effects

Im making a Map Called Ocarina of Time Chronicles RPG which will feature a storyline that begins after Link has left to Majora,

Short Story Info here,

Gannon has returned and is causing major havoc, unlike his first assault this one is changing the land nothing is the same as it was before, gruesome enemies now fill the lands, Towns are being destroyed and villagers are being killed.

Since the hero of time is nowhere to be found the 3 Goddesses have brought their energy together to summon 3 Hylian Ancestors One of Wind, Fire,Water.

Right now...

4 is ultimate

Fire: Strength Hero, Has assortment of Fire Skills (this is original Spell names not names in game so noone is confused)
1:Breath of Fire
2:Soul Burn (Slows enemies and Stops Spellcasting; Gains Damage at lvl 3)
3:Summon Fire Elemental
4:Reincarnation

Wind: Agility Hero, has assortment of damaging abilities
1:WindWalk
2:Acid Bomb
3:Drunken Brawler
4:Mirror Image

Water: has healing and buffing spells
1:Holy Light
2:Frost Armor
3:Frost Nova
4:Have no clue what to make it.

My question is... what do you guys think of these abilities? The abilities in #2 Slots are important abilities, especially fire since spell caster units tend to have powerful buff abilities or annoying attack spells which are useful to silence, Of course acid bomb to reduce armor and attaack speed, and Frost armor to buff the team with armor and later gain additional attack reduction when the shield slows on attack.

Level 5
Well i want three different heroes, one of wind fire and water, that have abilities that all work together to make their lives easier, which i kinda do here, One unit silences, where one lowers attack speed and armor, where one increases their own armor and so on, they may be basic but the map is mostly basic anyway, rather the scripted bosses and traps and puzzles and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.